24 Ford Maverick Hybrid No Longer Standard

Curious: who's enforcing this in your area? In much of the west, it's either a licensed motor vehicle, or it's not. It's pretty much binary.

Some municipalities have parking restrictions for, say, CCLBs that might protrude into the lane when parked, but that's it.
I would presume the long arm of the law?
Link.
New Hampshire — There is no restriction on how far you may drive the mini-truck from your home or company, as long as you keep it under 25 miles per hour.
However I cannot find the RSA that regulates it, and I've also see a 35mph limit instead, in some links. I thought I had seen the RSA in the past... can't find it now.

• Love
Reactions: D60
A buddy of mine is importing a Honda acty right now, about 4600 to his door. There are already a couple of these around here on the road. I think there are indeed importers who are setting up to make these available without too much trouble. He even paid a listed mechanic for a PPI during the purchase process - they made it pretty easy.

Here in Arizona you register it as an ATV and you can drive it basically anywhere

Back