2024 Mazda CX-90

engine is not loud in mine. in fact i wished it was a bit more vocal.
I was so happy to hear it was an in-line six but things went south after watching Car Care Nut going over it.

Context: if I buy a car I have no plans on getting rid of it ie 20 years if possible. If a person is leasing their concerns likely don’t need to involve stuff like design and maintenance and they can focus on payment and driving experience (cuz they will be under warranty the whole time they have the vehicle)

I was so happy to hear it was an in-line six but things went south after watching Car Care Nut going over it.

Context: if I buy a car I have no plans on getting rid of it ie 20 years if possible. If a person is leasing their concerns likely don’t need to involve stuff like design and maintenance and they can focus on payment and driving experience (cuz they will be under warranty the whole time they have the vehicle)
seriously it was an hilarious video. he was ranting about not having seamless operation while forgetting to mention that you just have to press a button to remove the I stop. it takes 3 seconds. but yes you have to do it every time you start the vehicle. and it's not like Mazda is suddenly going to make unreliable vehicles. like seriously. Mazda is a small manufacturer. and they make this vehicle in Japan. they are not going to risk their business by suddenly making unreliable vehicles. on the contrary, they have to do better and overachieve if they want to survive. and by reading the comments under the video, most people understood that. i have as much faith in this stuff as i have on Project Farm videos on engine oil. the transmission lever takes 1 second to master. there is nothing clumsy about it. but yes they could have made more sturdy heavy doors. it is my only gripe about the vehicle.

Back