2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase

Nice choice, great color combo. Jeep did a good job integrating the screen into the center stack. Much better than sticking up above the dash looking like it was added last-minute. Enjoy it!

Jeep seems to run second only to GM in the “I like it, BUT” category here …
I run pretty hard on mine and thus far a TCM software update with good results …
Frankly - I don’t trust journalists feedback on certain makes at all …
Owned a few Wranglers for many years and now a GMC. I completely agree.

at least, in my area

here
Yeah that’s what I mentioned as to how you can customize most of the trim levels. Add in 4x4, panoramic sunroof and upgraded stereo and ventilated seats and the like to the one you linked and you can push a limited north of 60k

I don't know how much you care about details, but this plastic will scratch just from breathing on it. I'd use a very good microfiber towel and be gentle on it.

I always liked Cherokees. They were superior off-road to any SUV at the time (Explorers/Blazers etc.).
1681213756308.png

I don't know how much you care about details, but this plastic will scratch just from breathing on it. I'd use a very good microfiber towel and be gentle on it.

I always liked Cherokees. They were superior off-road to any SUV at the time (Explorers/Blazers etc.).
View attachment 149882
I think a bigger problem will be what it looks like after 60,000 miles of women grabbing at it with fake acrylic fingernails. More than likely it will look like a cock fight took place on the council.

I'm not a big fan of the rotary knob either. I much prefer the standard T handle. The knob must be a cheaper manufacturing option, as so many vehicles are going that way. I have heard far more negative comments about it than positives.
Not a fan of the rotary knob either. Probably cheaper and allows more space, not a deal breaker though.

View attachment 149882

Couldn't one simply apply a product such as 3M clear paint protectant? It's available by the roll, just trace and cut to fit. When it becomes worn, simply peel and re-apply.

I’m not a fan of Chrysler products quality wise, but I cannot deny they make some of the best looking products. Their vehicles do stand out from the rest, whether it’s the grill design or the square angles. The dodge challenger is the most menacing looking muscle car out today imo. I absolutely love the looks of that car.

This is exactly the type of aftermarket cover for the piano black I was thinking about. I don’t like carbon fiber looking ones as nothing else is carbon fiber in on the car but a nice flat/matte finish would be nice and they are all around $30 anyone stepping up and doing this would make some coin as this is the number one complaint on the forums
10F244F7-DE16-4605-A92C-7A3678FED89B.jpeg

Back