2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase

Out and about on a nice spring Monday morning and ended up buying a new vehicle lol.
Local CDJR dealer finally got some new Grand Cherokees in and I grabbed a Limited model with the Rocky Mountain Pearlcoat paint and tan/black leather interior. The color is a green that is so dark it looks black except in direct sunlight and I really like it.
Compared to the 2015 Grand Cherokee Lorado I used to own and passed down to my son this thing
7A670310-6BD1-4AEB-83CB-5C4890A4F728.jpeg
is light years ahead of it.
The 3.6, while not a jet engine, has much better pep than the 2015 and it’s still a non turbo port injection.
Interior quality is definitely improved in both materials and fitment and exterior panel gaps on mine look good too. I found one where the hood was making contact with the driver side fender at the headlight area and big gap on the passenger side.
Ride quality is nice and smooth especially on the 18 inch wheels.
FCA is throwing rebates and got this over 8k off msrp.
12263652-92A1-439C-BB81-7B14C5F0B3FE.jpeg
213D6134-68FC-4A3E-B455-80888E19A6FB.jpeg
684EA54A-92DA-4F8C-9417-2256BA6E6E0C.jpeg
788AA85B-48BC-4336-BDB1-C26A102D46AE.jpeg

Last edited:
the only downside is that rotary shifter IMO

beyond that, its a great vehicle

congrats!
Yeah it’s different for sure and it sets in a square acre of piano black. I had them leave most of the factory shrink wrap on the piano black until I figure out what to do. Aftermarket has to have something lol

I have always loved the look and packaging of Jeep/Ram products and I think they have some really talented designers/product planners. I also think FIAT and Stallantis seem to be primarily run by accountants and that hasn't been good for Jeep/Ram. That's a great looking vehicle!

I've always been a fan of the very deep greens.
In your pictures, however, I cannot see any green except for the grass (ha-ha).
It looks like a very nice grey color.
Best of luck with it.
That 3.6 is good for something like 290 pony power units.

Nice vehicle! I like the fact that the touch screen doesn't look like it was an afterthought, like a lot of cars these days.
That piano black is an issue. Have some in my Mercedes as well. Haven't really figured out a cleaning method for it, since it will scratch like CRAZY. I do my best to keep fingerprints off of it. When I do clean it, I VERY gently get any dust off with a dust wand, then very gently wipe it with a soft cloth and plain water.

Yeah it’s different for sure and it sets in a square acre of piano black. I had them leave most of the factory shrink wrap on the piano black until I figure out what to do. Aftermarket has to have something lol
PPF.

Nice ride, what was the approximate bill??
i'd be interested in that too, the way he described in range of $40-$42K and that's a steal for such car

was this one with an air suspension, to the OP
This one probably stickered for upper $50's, so I'm guessing the OP paid high $40's/low $50's.

Back