2023 Gladiator

It still baffles me why so many people are hesitant of doing the cooler line ATF exchange. They are prepared to go though many ordeals with pan drops, but will not do the cooler line method.
Sure, the filter needs changing at one point, but it doesn't need changing every single time.

It still baffles me why so many people are hesitant of doing the cooler line ATF exchange. They are prepared to go though many ordeals with pan drops, but will not do the cooler line method.
Sure, the filter needs changing at one point, but it doesn't need changing every single time.
Have you done that with this transmission? Maybe there is a reason with this one?

There is a 160F temp bypass on the cooler line. You would need to some how deal with sustained hot oil to make it work and the risks of air being introduced.

Back