2023 forester tire problem

Hi all. I just discovered an issue with my 23 forester front tires.. I have an appointment tomorrow at the dealer for an oil change an tire rotation.. i normally do this myself as I did the last time 5.000 miles ago.. 14,880 miles on it now.. I got a good coupon from my dealer and scheduled an appointment for oil and tire rotation for tomorrow.. I pulled in my yard today and turned the wheel hard left I noticed the left front inner tire was bald.. the right front not much better.. is this a warranty issue or will they want to charge me for an alignment.. kinda not real happy right now.. lol thanks for any help!!

I sure was hoping that!! My first ever new car and I take care of things and this spoiled my Sunday afternoon smoking chicken and drinking beer lol.. thank you sir

I would think that would be under the bumper to bumper warranty
Unless there is a failed component, tires and alignment are not covered under the 3/36 warranty. Some manufacturers will provide a courtesy 1/12k period where those types of issues are addressed.

I noticed the left front inner tire was bald.. the right front not much better.. is this a warranty issue or will they want to charge me for an alignment..
Tire warranty is from the tire manufacturer, but if just the inner part was bald, that's an alignment issue. No tire warranty covers that, and no factory car warranty covers alignment which can go out of spec from hitting a pothole or curb.

Yep I do understand all that but I’m the only driver of it and I’ve never hit any major potholes and am the slowest driver ever.. I’m sure I will get the bad end of the stick.. oh well we will find out tomorrow I guess.. ty to all

Back