2022 Santa Cruz

someone about 5 blocks from me bought a white one with the black trim...it looks great...it's parked on a street I don't go down normally but I have found myself cruising slowly by (like a shark ;) ) the truck several times since it was purchased...

thanks for the information...I doubt I'd be able to find one anywhere near invoice right now in ChicagoLand but I'm not really looking to buy...just looking to look :ROFLMAO:

Bill

someone about 5 blocks from me bought a white one with the black trim...it looks great...it's parked on a street I don't go down normally but I have found myself cruising slowly by (like a shark ;) ) the truck several times since it was purchased...

thanks for the information...I doubt I'd be able to find one anywhere near invoice right now in ChicagoLand but I'm not really looking to buy...just looking to look :ROFLMAO:

Bill
I'll be honest, I regret the black already. I do wish I had gotten the white. I will wait for them to refresh this in a few years and get me a white one. I hate that baby blue they did. I wish they'd do a levi blue.

It does have the 360 surround view from the top down view. I may not even be 30 yet but I am old fashioned and never use the camera for backing up other than checking for traffic. It's mirrors for me. I've never been able to use those camera systems. I don't trust them.
Don’t trust? What do you think Hyundai is putting up a fake image on the screen?

Back