couple photos of our new Santa Cruz.

After a year of Ford dealers refusing to sell a Maverick at MSRP, we negotiated a good deal on a 2024 Santa Cruz SEL.

About $1500 off sticker price. 2.9% for 48 months.

3 years maintenance, 5/60k bumper to bumper, and 10/100k powertrain.

This has the non turbo smartstream engine, that has GDI and MPI fuel injectors to keep the valves clean, and a traditional 8 speed automatic, not DCT.

Perfect for our trips to home depot.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 117
Sharp looking vehicle. I was lucky our dealer was very easy to work with and sold our maverick at msrp. Its a shame how some dealers work. Makes the Tesla buying process look appealing.

Beautiful ride and congrats! It has all the bed I would need and looks great inside and out. The 2.5 Smartstream is the same engine in my Sonata and has been flawless. Make sure you use the correct ft/lbs on the oil filter cap as they can seap if under-tightened. I reach the "click" and give a slight push more.

Congrats on the new vehicle.
What I LOVE about posts like these is that now, when next I see a Santa Cruz or even go to a dealership, I'll automatically "look deeper" into the vehicle.
...if you know what I mean.
There's something about personal familiarity -no matter how remote- which sharpens the senses.

Plus, who doesn't like a story where an unresponsive dealership situation results in a buyer being able to tell the dealer to go scratch his butt with the keys of the vehicle you're not buying from him?

Happy Motoring (remember that one from Esso?)

Nice color. Most of them I see are that color lol. Not huge on the style but if it fits your needs that’s what is important. Nice vehicle 🙂.

Back