2022 Mitsubishi Outlander

I prefer the Mitsubishi front.

1614482635246.jpeg

I'm actually holding off buying anything until April
The dealer I use will let me take it home and drive it.
Good people to deal with.
I think I will get a $200K car for $32K.............😛😛😛🤩
It does look good but we shall see
Why do I want something like this
If it is solid and drives nice and is comfortable I plan on driving the you know what out of it.
Great warranty and cheap enough not to worry about.
Sitting on the overpasses of I295 at night around Balt/Wash with massive careless drivers and bumper to bumper traffic
I found myself in prayer....Don't break down here baby...........lol

How anyone driven or sat in a 2022 Outlander? I see all these comments, but.....I like the front end. It's different.

I have recommended a lot of Outlanders over the years. The GT models with the 3.8 Liter V6 is among my all time favorite engines.

However I also recommend a 30k interval for the transmission fluid because the CVTs are a bit more sensitive to age and wear. If you're ever going to get it done anywhere that isn't a dealership, make sure the shop has a mechanic who has been through a certification course for Nissan CVTs.

Mitsubishi have had that front end for more than a couple of years - came out with the revamp of the Triton, then the ASX, Eclipse and Outlander got it....the L400 too, but we don't see many of those here now.

Mitsubishi have had that front end for more than a couple of years - came out with the revamp of the Triton, then the ASX, Eclipse and Outlander got it....the L400 too, but we don't see many of those here now.

True. They took that and transferred it to the Rogue front. That forced them to make those chrome accents around the grill more vertical than the Nissan. The finishing touch was to arrange the headlights vertically instead of Nissan’s horizontal layout.

True. They took that and transferred it to the Rogue front. That forced them to make those chrome accents around the grill more vertical than the Nissan. The finishing touch was to arrange the headlights vertically instead of Nissan’s horizontal layout.
I hope the HID lights are standard as they are awesome.

Back