2022 Mitsubishi Outlander

Look good, if not similar to most other SUVs in its class right now..

2022-mitsubishi-outlander-exterior.jpg

The biggest thing holding me back from buying a Mitsu is their weak dealership network.

Look good, if not similar to most other SUVs in its class right now..

2022-mitsubishi-outlander-exterior.jpg

The biggest thing holding me back from buying a Mitsu is their weak dealership network.
Here I don't have that problem.
I hope they refine the ride and interior noise which they say they have. That is my issue but mine have been reliable

I would have liked to see some more HP. I think they said 180 HP from a 2.5L

That’s about right. Unfortunately Mitsu kind of stagnated on their engine building it seems. The last generation of Outlander had the 6B3 motor which came out in the mid 2000’s. Before that the 6G motors which included the venerable 3.0 V6 that had been around since the dinosaurs. I had the 6G72 in my Montero Sport which was a dandy engine.

I thought they were working on a big 4 cylinder turbo but that might have been shelved.

Here is the engine for the Outlander. Nissan PR25DD.

I think it looks nice and has a decent chance of saving the brand. Like probably everyone in the world besides Nissan, I would have preferred a different transmission, but have had fine luck with CVTs and it wouldn't dissuade me from checking this out. What would, unfortunately, is a sparse dealer network and uncertain future (regardless of Nissan underpinnings).

That’s about right. Unfortunately Mitsu kind of stagnated on their engine building it seems. The last generation of Outlander had the 6B3 motor which came out in the mid 2000’s. Before that the 6G motors which included the venerable 3.0 V6 that had been around since the dinosaurs. I had the 6G72 in my Montero Sport which was a dandy engine.

I thought they were working on a big 4 cylinder turbo but that might have been shelved.

They were great engines in the 1987 Plymouth Voyager :ROFLMAO:

Back