2022 Kia Carnival

Have you looked at the rear end of a Durango or Ford Explorer?

OR-how about a Lincoln? Three or four times the money-

Yes I have.
Beauty is in the.....you know

As far as my opinion on the looks goes: It looks very good in person, possibly better looking than the Pacifica. I don't know if this is just because it is so fresh and we've all seen thousands of Pacificas already. Pacifica is a really good looking van and its hard to do that.
Carnival wins on offroad stats like approach and departure angles and ground clearance. Very nice to have for the occasional dirt road. This offroad superiority is a big part of why i like the look. The rear end looks just fine in person.

Jeep grille and Dodge lightbar on the rear, what’s not to love 🥴

That thing is going to age like cheese in the hot sun.

Styling is subjective though and it will probably sell like hot cakes.

The rear end is hideous.
Really??
Would you rather your mini van look like this?? Toyota went a little nutty on the styling.

Attachments

• toyota sienna 2021 back.jpg
    toyota sienna 2021 back.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 14
Would you rather your mini van look like this?? Toyota went a little nutty on the styling.
Im not a mini van type of a dude
But in the end beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...right?
Whatever thrills you. Yes I think Toyota and Mazda both get weird.
Remember the dreadful Nissan van??? And some of the very early Toyotas?

The base EX/LX grille looks terrible! No wonder most of the promotional pictures show the SX. Maybe Jeep will sue them and they will have to come up with something better.

Nice van, I just don't get the hideous base grille or why they are so proud of the burnt umber / orange interior option.

It is mandatory that all top trim minivans have an ugly leather color. Pinnacle and carnival are some orange brown and toyota platinum is like some purple brown looking thing.

I actually got to see one.
I hate the name but the rear end looks far better in person.
The rest looks like a blend of Chrysler and Jeep up front.
Honda in the rear to me.

The dash on the base model again looks like spartan old time Jeep.
That's the LX trim.
Im not in the market but wanted to say the pictures above made it look worse than it is. It does have tons of room and great mpg.

The overall package is more attractive in person.

Seriously, if it is the right choice for a family, no chances of getting anything else because of the looks; kind of like a lifetime partner....

Telluride would be my choice.

I would avoid any first year vehicle.
Telluride is still very new and i believe on a shared platform with carnival. Not that you can even buy one without a year wait or major markup. The carnival is a front wheel drive way more spacious Telluride with far superior rear doors and cargo.

Back