2022 Harley Davidson ST Models (Road Glide ST, Street Glide ST, Low Rider ST)

Well now that is kind of interesting. Video links start at pertinent sections

2022-street-glide-st-motorcycle-g2.jpg

2022-road-glide-st-motorcycle-g2.jpg

2022-low-rider-st-motorcycle-g2.jpg

I wonder if my neighbor , a hard core Harley rider will force me to go and look at the new models with him? He usually forces me to go to the Harley dealer with him

Last edited:
Last time I rode an HD I scraped off about $1,000 worth of chrome pipe cornering like I do on Mr.RC45... I felt so bad that offered to reimburse the dealer...
HarleyShop01_zpskt5txazk.jpg

The receptionist at the dealership was more into exciting crotch rockets than boring ponderous cruisers...

HarleyShop03_zpsbthigt2y.jpg

I love the Low Rider ST. If I didn't need to haul the old lady around I would consider getting one, but I will stick with my Ultra Limited.

Me too. That one really does look like a winner. I hope it will still be around in 23 and maybe i will get one.

The Streetglide ST would be a second choice but its quite a bit more expensive.

Great looking bikes there!

Yep these are some good looking bike to my eye... I definitely like the black better than the grey at least in photos...

Last time I rode an HD I scraped off about $1,000 worth of chrome pipe cornering like I do on Mr.RC45... I felt so bad that offered to reimburse the dealer...

The receptionist at the dealership was more into exciting crotch rockets than boring ponderous cruisers...

I road a dealer demo V-Rod. Ended up dragging my boot heal in a corner, because of those stupid forward controls. HD could have done so much more with that platform, but never tried.

I have a 2002 Softail Deuce and an 07 Ultra Classic. Every time I go to the HD Dealer I see absolutely nothing that interest me except the new Touring bikes, I do like the updated dash. I made a decision years ago to not buy another HD. The prices are way out of hand and they pretty much alienated the core market that saved them from disaster so long ago. Now its mostly yuppies and folks who can't even change the oil. I guess my generation is a dying breed and that is why HD is losing sales every year - we are getting too old lol.

Just had my 96 Sportster 1200 tuned up, 2 new tires, new saddle bags, wind shield installed,a new battery, and Im ready to ride today,,gonna be 60 degrees here in Tennessee...nice day. I like sportsters, Im 75, just a kid, lets ride....

We have to have a talk,,,,,,,, To ride a Harley it is not about canyon carving it is about looking like a wanna be Hells Angel . A vest and a T shirt so you can show off the tats or sleeve , a do rag on the head and a chained wallet and engineer boots .

Just had my 96 Sportster 1200 tuned up, 2 new tires, new saddle bags, wind shield installed,a new battery, and Im ready to ride today,,gonna be 60 degrees here in Tennessee...nice day. I like sportsters, Im 75, just a kid, lets ride....
Yeah, its been a cold Jan/Feb here in SC. Haven't been on the bike since sometime in Dec or very early Jan.
Today Friday, its supposed to hit 70 and wondering if I will get out. Spring around the corner and started some yard work planted 3-6ft evergreens yesterday, two more to go and might have to run back to Hone Depot for another, will be a toss up after the gym today, bike or plant more trees?
I guess that will depend...

Wonder if you got out Wed, sounds like your ready to go, lots of new stuff, new rubber is always great!
Looking forward to seeing that Low Rider ST appear in the dealerships, for fun, not seriously considering a new bike anymore, that I know of anyway. You never know, but based on the looks I would think this one will be in short supply for a year or two.

was 77 today...the dandelions had puff balls 2 days ago
sure everything froze dead last week. the honeybager dandelions dont care.
had a nice little ride on the vfr today

We have to have a talk,,,,,,,, To ride a Harley it is not about canyon carving it is about looking like a wanna be Hells Angel . A vest and a T shirt so you can show off the tats or sleeve , a do rag on the head and a chained wallet and engineer boots .
Do you ride? If so I dont remember, What kind of bike? Got a picture?

Back