2017 Honda Accord Sport Under Valve Cover

Well with the shortage of cars that are available out there, I paid this one off the day I bought it in cash it's a lot cheaper usually to take care of your car maintain your car and fix and repair your car than it is to go out and buy a brand new one and get hit with all the property tax and sales tax and everything else. It's essentially just like a marriage, getting a newer model is just going to cost you more money
Plain old air is 80% nitrogen. And it's "free". FYI.

Other than that, looks similar to my K20A3 at around 200k. Lots of life left (hopefully!)!

Question is: could you have gotten to this mileage without all of the extra snake oil? My guess - most definitely.
And nitrogen in tires 🙄 I had a K20A3 that was super clean at about 200k and a 98 Civic the same. I ran cheap syn in the below zero winters and cheap dino in the summers. 5-7k changes. No snake oil. And $1.50 Quaker State filters on sale. Change your oil on schedule and, unless it's a poor design, with everything computer controlled you'll never see a sludged engine.

Plain old air is 80% nitrogen. And it's "free". FYI.

Other than that, looks similar to my K20A3 at around 200k. Lots of life left (hopefully!)!
Nitrogen is free too. It's my demand for buying new tires. I did it to Quicklane with my Hyundai and I do it to them and Honda on all our cars. I don't seem to have the low tire light sensor act up as much.

Looks good. the piston and ring lands are most important though. But one could infer if the cam box is clean the bottom end will be too. Not always in practice.

If I was being critical, The CVT seems over-serviced.

I have learned to stay away from additives - though there is likely newer, effective, good stuff I imagine.

Bottled Nitrogen is a way of getting dry air in to tyre without an oxidiser present.
Most shop air is not dried enough.

Liqui Moly Oil Additiv appears to have ruined my newish Honda Fit sport engine. Last time I listen to fanatics on BITOG about additives. My Non-filtered generator loves the stuff though ... I had a 1/2 bottle leftover.

Enjoy the car.

Back