2015 Ford F-250 Platinum PSD 4WD - The First Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Donald
OP - did you upgrade the steering stabilizer, or is it stock Ford.
Stock. I have not had a reason to mess with any of the suspension. You can google death wobble fixes and there are some companies who make replacement track bars which are supposed to cure the problem.

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Stock. I have not had a reason to mess with any of the suspension. You can google death wobble fixes and there are some companies who make replacement track bars which are supposed to cure the problem.

I am pushing Ford to fix it now under warranty. If they will not or can not then I will look more into track bar.

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
I am pushing Ford to fix it now under warranty. If they will not or can not then I will look more into track bar.
Go to The Diesel Stop and PM Crystal who is a Ford Representative. From what I have seen she has been able to solve more than a few issues consumers face in messing with the dealers. Not sure if it will help, but it cannot hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back