2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Schaeffers Supreme 9000 5w30 10k miles

Hey guys. Just wanted to share my Schaeffers UOA on my tundra to provide more info to other 5.7 owners. Didn't burn any oil. And runs significantly quieter than 0w20.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-090229_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-090229_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 436
Can’t ask for better results than that, that should have of miles to go!

On a separate note, was this an older batch/API rating of Supreme 9000 that you ran? The add pack looks quite a bit different than the SN+ and SP formulations. Thanks for posting your UOA!

If you’re saying you drive 40-50k a year why not run a 20k miles filter, run 10k, remove 2qts (topsider) and add 2 qts fresh and double your OCI? I bet the UOA would fine.

Can’t ask for better results than that, that should have of miles to go!

On a separate note, was this an older batch/API rating of Supreme 9000 that you ran? The add pack looks quite a bit different than the SN+ and SP formulations. Thanks for posting your UOA!
I believe this was an older batch? But I can't say for sure, I don't have the bottles.

If you’re saying you drive 40-50k a year why not run a 20k miles filter, run 10k, remove 2qts (topsider) and add 2 qts fresh and double your OCI? I bet the UOA would fine.
I usually just stick with 10k oci. No particular reason I guess. But I'm probably about to swap over to High performance lubricants products and I might try 20k with them.

Low wear metal rates; low contamination; inputs in very good shape.

Probably only another 250k or so miles left in that engine ... ;)
I'm pushing for the million mile mark! It still drives like it just rolled off the lot.

I have a 2018 tundra that I plan on keeping for a long time. Im gonna send a sample off to Blackstone on my next oil change. I currently use penzoil ultra platinum 0w20 with a kn filter, doing 5k mile oil changes.

Back