2010 Mazda 3 air recirculation actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2010 Mazda 3, the actuator is acting up, makes a clicking sound if I push the button to recirculate. Can anyone tell me if I set the door to full fresh air and disconnect the actuator, will there be any effect on the temperature control inside the car?

I never use the re-circulate setting anyway and it's quite a job to get up in there to replace a function I never use anyway.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by philipp10
I have a 2010 Mazda 3, the actuator is acting up, makes a clicking sound if I push the button to recirculate. Can anyone tell me if I set the door to full fresh air and disconnect the actuator, will there be any effect on the temperature control inside the car?

I never use the re-circulate setting anyway and it's quite a job to get up in there to replace a function I never use anyway.

Sorry can't answer your question but I had a '10 Grand Touring and this was the one and only warranty repair I needed at ~30k miles. It would just rat tat tat away in the dashboard between modes, it was a quick 1-2 hour repair that I waited at the dealer for so it might be easy to tackle DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back