2007 Toyota Sienna

What is best coolant to use in my Toyota 2007 Sienna LE dealer said it's Pink, mechanic by house said Pink, so I was looking at Zerex Asian RED, but on reference chart it's PINK, what gives? Is this ok to put in my dry reserve tank?

Thanks Everyone!

Pink is the “Super Long Life”, but Red, Zerex Asian, NAPA Red/Pink, even the new, cheap Peak 10X will work (which is an advantage because it’s available as a concentrate, many Asian POAT coolants are not).

I used the Zerex Red in my 2008 Sienna. A drain would remove about a gallon. Every 2 or 3 years I would drain the radiator and refill. Cooling system was fine after 14 years when I sold it.

I used the Zerex Red in my 2008 Sienna. A drain would remove about a gallon. Every 2 or 3 years I would drain the radiator and refill. Cooling system was fine after 14 years when I sold it.
that is what I used when I did a drain and fill, thanks!

Most of the aftermarket coolants combine red and pink. This is not a problem, as pink is backwards-compatible with red :)

If you still insist on separate pink or red coolant, get Pentofrost A4 or, if you can find it, Recochem OEM Pink.

Back