15W-40 in new 4Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm about to do my 3rd oil change on my new 4Runner with 2,000 miles on the clock. and their is nothing you oil nerds can do to stop me.

15W-40 T6 is the flavor of choice.

will inform back when the engine blows up and Toyota denies my warranty.

Attachments

• B2EFA5BB-FF2C-4BCA-84B4-3C09B9608D34.jpeg
    B2EFA5BB-FF2C-4BCA-84B4-3C09B9608D34.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 29
They might give you a warranty with that LOL. I used to work for Toyota some things they will warranty some they won’t really just depends on warranty person.
They might give you a warranty with that LOL. I used to work for Toyota some things they will warranty some they won’t really just depends on warranty person.
i'll pull out those Dubai owners manuals and be like: gib me my new Runner, NOW! 👏🏻

What would be interesting is to see the differences in oil pressure readings between the different grades.

I wonder if oil pressure is something that is measured as a value by the ECU on our trucks, and could be displayed by a device that would plug into the OBD port, like the Scangauge.

I know theres an idiot light that would come on if it dropped below a certain threshold.

What would be interesting is to see the differences in oil pressure readings between the different grades.

I wonder if oil pressure is something that is measured as a value by the ECU on our trucks, and could be displayed by a device that would plug into the OBD port, like the Scangauge.

I know theres an idiot light that would come on if it dropped below a certain threshold.
john, i must confess, this is the only response that has me scared now 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back