10 years at BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined in December 2002 and probably check in every day. This is a great informative site with lots of "interesting" members
lol.gif
. I've learned a lot and hope I've been able to contribute also. I look forward to many more years of BITOG
thumbsup2.gif
. Thanks to all of YOU!

Whimsey

I remember this board actually started on Edmunds...Bob was a frequent poster there and then fired up BITOG. That was back in the day when Maxlife was the darling with a load of moly.

Originally Posted by Patman
Originally Posted by Spector
I think I have you beat, will see what it shows. I actually remember speaking to Bob a few times in the early days of the board.

I have had a few conversations with him over the years myself. I also found him on Facebook last year and was talking with him through messenger briefly. I don't believe he's with Schaeffer oil anymore, but he still lives in Ocala Florida.

Thanks for the update Patman it's good to hear he is still around.

Originally Posted by dave1251
I think I have you beat, will see what it shows. I actually remember speaking to Bob a few times in the early days of the board.

I have had a few conversations with him over the years myself. I also found him on Facebook last year and was talking with him through messenger briefly. I don't believe he's with Schaeffer oil anymore, but he still lives in Ocala Florida.

Thanks for the update Patman it's good to hear he is still around.

I'd be interested to find out if he keeps up with BITOG and reads some stuff.

Originally Posted by Smoky14
We old guys seem to read a lot and say little. Good way to live life.
Smoky

Well said! Things have changed a lot here, but still a good place to be.

I had thought Bob passed away......

Originally Posted by Slick17601
I remember this board actually started on Edmunds...Bob was a frequent poster there and then fired up BITOG. That was back in the day when Maxlife was the darling with a load of moly.

I was around in those days too! I actually started using Maxlife in my 1995 Firebird Formula at that time because of that old board! I know that Bror Jace was around on that board and I think Spector too (and obviously Bob)

Originally Posted by Tahoe4Life
Congrats G!! You always give excellent advice!

Thanks! Just my own experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back