10 years at BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Spector
I think I have you beat, will see what it shows. I actually remember speaking to Bob a few times in the early days of the board.

By the time I got here Bob was rarely posting. Tony was the owner may he RIP. Helen and the mods are doing a great job and Tig congrats and here is to a couple decades more.

Is Helen still around here on BITOG? She gave me a wickedly good Casserole recipe a few years back. Now the whole family makes it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dave1251
I think I have you beat, will see what it shows. I actually remember speaking to Bob a few times in the early days of the board.

By the time I got here Bob was rarely posting. Tony was the owner may he RIP. Helen and the mods are doing a great job and Tig congrats and here is to a couple decades more.

^^^^^
Amen. Well said.

Glad you are here tig1.
I enjoy your pictures and your posts. Hope you and your family are doing good.

I'm posting just to see my sign up time.
Sixteen years + .......I'm rather amazed.
Few posts but tons of reading done.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Chris142
I was originally something like #1510 poster here. They had a reset and that all got switched around. Gotta look at my start up date now.

I was originally #369, which I thought was sort of cool since the 2nd and 3rd numbers are multiples of the first. The ban hammer came down on a few people and it changed to #364 or something.

Looking on the Users List, its strange to see whole pages where members have zero posts.

Last edited:
Time flies if you don't leave and don't die
56.gif

Originally Posted by Toy4x4
Originally Posted by Chris142
I was originally something like #1510 poster here. They had a reset and that all got switched around. Gotta look at my start up date now.

I was originally #369, which I thought was sort of cool since the 2nd and 3rd numbers are multiples of the first. The ban hammer came down on a few people and it changed to #364 or something.

Looking on the Users List, its strange to see whole pages where members have zero posts.

I joined twice. Couldn't remember my original login as there was a few year period between that initial join and when I regained interest. The original owner of this alias hadn't been active in many, MANY years, and so Wayne graciously swapped it for me a number of years back.

I have had a few conversations with him over the years myself. I also found him on Facebook last year and was talking with him through messenger briefly. I don't believe he's with Schaeffer oil anymore, but he still lives in Ocala Florida.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Originally Posted by dave1251

^^^^^
Amen. Well said.

Glad you are here tig1.
I enjoy your pictures and your posts. Hope you and your family are doing good.

Thanks! My family is fine and BITOG provides good info, interesting topics, and plain fun at times.

Originally Posted by Shannow
Congratz tig1

Thanks! my 10 years is a long haul, but your 17 years is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back