02 Chrysler T/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just removed the plate from front bumper and behind it there was 2 dark rust spots about the size of a quarter I tried cleaners and laquer thiner and dit not remove it any ideas?

Daryl

Try naval-jelly. Removes rust and won't be as rough as the steel-wool/brillo pad. Can get it at AutoZone etc.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Try naval-jelly. Removes rust and won't be as rough as the steel-wool/brillo pad. Can get it at AutoZone etc.

If you do it gently and throughly the 000 steel wool will work wonders. I used to use this method when I had my car detailing business.

Originally Posted By: tackleberry625

If you do it gently and throughly the 000 steel wool will work wonders. I used to use this method when I had my car detailing business.

You are correct. I just had a neighbor tell me, too. He used 000 to clean rusty chrome wheels.

Originally Posted By: tackleberry625

You are correct. I just had a neighbor tell me, too. He used 000 to clean rusty chrome wheels.

good luck and take your time.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back