Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me Yum...
01.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
No picture of a beer to go with it?

Nope, haven't had a beer in 5 days; trying to lose more weight
smile.gif

Good eats for sure! I used to love that style polish sausage until my wife introduced me to fresh (not smoked) Polish sausage. I prefer fresh now.

Originally Posted By: car51

smile.gif

That's like having donuts without the coffee. Some things go well together. Plus it's Football Sunday.

Homemade crout is the game changer I like better with pork chops.

Last edited:
My family has a similar traditional German dish that my mom passed down to me and I enjoyed growing up: Boiled bratwurst sausage spaced roughly 1" apart in a rectangular casserole dish covered with sauerkraut and then buried in mashed potato. This is topped with a solid sprinkling of parmesan cheese and baked in the oven until the cheese is golden brown.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
My family has a similar traditional German dish that my mom passed down to me and I enjoyed growing up: Boiled bratwurst sausage spaced roughly 1" apart in a rectangular casserole dish covered with sauerkraut and then buried in mashed potato. This is topped with a solid sprinkling of parmesan cheese and baked in the oven until the cheese is golden brown.

Sounds delicious sir

Sounds delicious sir

Give it a try sometime. I made it for a group of guys from work when we rented a house in North Carolina many years ago and everybody absolutely loved it.

Sounds delicious sir

Give it a try sometime. I made it for a group of guys from work when we rented a house in North Carolina many years ago and everybody absolutely loved it.

Will do sir, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ET16
K raut is good for you.

Yeah, I was reading up about health effects of it earlier
smile.gif

smile.gif

With kielbasa, huh? Tell me more about your diet plan - I need details!
35.gif

Originally Posted By: BigCahuna
Forget about that it don't work. I haven't had a drink in 3 years and I'm still fat.,,,,

I actually laughed out loud!

K raut is good for you (probiotics).

Let's put it all together now -K.R.A.U.T., sauerkraut.
11.gif

Originally Posted By: gathermewool

smile.gif

With kielbasa, huh? Tell me more about your diet plan - I need details!
35.gif

Originally Posted By: BigCahuna
Forget about that it don't work. I haven't had a drink in 3 years and I'm still fat.,,,,

I actually laughed out loud!

K raut is good for you (probiotics).

Let's put it all together now -K.R.A.U.T., sauerkraut.
11.gif

Forget I posted this. SMH

I love crockpot cooking! Heck you can put an old shoe in a crockpot and it would tast good! ..lol

I use mine all winter and make some outstanding meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back