Flat earthers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed! /\
35.gif

I looked up a video about the flat earth sunset while I munched my lunch and wondered how the guy would try to explain the periods of unending darkness in the Arctic...he was using a coin and a dining table to explain how the sun "really" sets.

If moderators were to read Andy's previous posts before he decided to become Isaac Newton of 2017, you would realize that locking would only show that moderators have zero sense of humour. And even if that is the reality, please don't make it self-fulfilling prophecy.

So just sit back and relax please!!!

There are no board rules and regulations have broken in this thread.

This is perhaps the most entertaining thread I have read on here all year.

Thanks for the laughs, fellas.

Maybe a thread about water being a deadly poison to humans so we should never drink it?
After all, somebody posted a YouTube video in which a friend drank 30 gallons of it and died!

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Ummm, If the earth was flat, how come the oceans don't run off the edge's?
11.gif

There's a wall around the whole thing. Mexico paid for it.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Wait, what?

I thought the Earth was hollow and aliens lived inside.

Sleestaks?

Wasn't Enik the head Sleestak?
laugh.gif

I thought this was a Dr Who reference at first...wow, I used to watch Land Of The Lost and hadn't thought about it in years. Wasn't a whole bunch of the story about moving little glowing rocks around on a sort of table?

Originally Posted By: AndyinAL
Supposedly thousands of satellites up there. Why do we never see a single one from the fake ISS footage? Can someone produce a real picture of one in orbit that is not an animation?

You can see satellites with the naked eye on a clear night for [censored] sake! LOTS OF THEM!

FFS; if the Earth is flat, why can airplanes fly in one heading and come back to the same starting spot and not fly off the edge???

Flat Earth is the dumbest and easiest to debunk conspiracy theory.

11.gif

Antarctic ice wall surrounding the disc...get with the program!!!!
;^)

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Supposedly thousands of satellites up there. Why do we never see a single one from the fake ISS footage? Can someone produce a real picture of one in orbit that is not an animation?

You can see satellites with the naked eye on a clear night for [censored] sake! LOTS OF THEM!

FFS; if the Earth is flat, why can airplanes fly in one heading and come back to the same starting spot and not fly off the edge???

Flat Earth is the dumbest and easiest to debunk conspiracy theory.

I was wondering why there wasn't a round earth society if there's a flat earth society. But there is a spherical earth society.

On a clear day, I can see only the top 62'of ~ the 300' tall Provincetown monument which is 20 miles away from where I stand on the Gurnet. Are my binoculars lying to me "So who ya gonna believe, me or your eyes?" Chico Marx from A Day at the Races
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Wolf359

I was wondering why there wasn't a round earth society if there's a flat earth society. But there is a spherical earth society.

Same reason there is no society for people with an IQ above their shoe size.

11.gif

That's hilarious. I've been on here since 2003 and boy, BY FAR, this is the most "interesting" post yet.

Originally Posted By: quint
Your biased anecdotal observation of 15 years ago looking through a small double-walled lexan plane window does not jive with recent GoPro camera footage on a weather balloon at 120,000 FT, at least twice as high as you were

Man, you aren't kidding! Check out all these fake images supposedly taken from GoPro's attached to weather balloons showing obviously faked curvature of the earth. Liars!

Fake GoPro Images!!

Those pictures are breathtaking. Our Mother Earth is beautiful beyond words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back