Yokohama vs Continental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: djscotty14
Yokohama S.Drive has been discontinued replaced with Yokohama Advan Sport A/S. Have some being installed on Sat

welcome2.gif

The S.Drive and Advan Sport A/S aren't even the same tire category. The S, Drive is a summer tire, and the Advan Sport A/S is an all-season tire. But if the S is being discontinued, it means you can get a good deal on them
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Olas
Yokohama are the only tyres that have gripped so hard I hurt my neck and ley immobilised in bed for 2 days.

No Conti, Michelin Pirelli or even R888 Toyos have done that.

With 98 HP?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here's another to add to the list. Hankook Vetnus V2 Concept 2. They're $96 at NTB. Are these tired any good? I'm trying to stay as cheap as possible in case I sell this car here soon.

I thought you were going to keep your 300ZX forever.

Personally, I like Yokohama tires.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here's another to add to the list. Hankook Vetnus V2 Concept 2. They're $96 at NTB. Are these tired any good? I'm trying to stay as cheap as possible in case I sell this car here soon.

I mounted up a pair and am happy but haven't pushed them yet. There's a rebate from Hankook and two from DTD that expire soon.

They are round and balanced easily and ride great at 70 MPH.

I've never had a Yokohama set of tyres, but I do have a set of continentals contipro. Not the best tire out there--losing air continuously. However, they have never let me down. For their price, I would rather buy another brand because even though they are good, I bet there are better options out there. These tires will not disappoint you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back