who makes supertech (wal mart) wipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jimkobb
I use them and they work fine. I change around every 6 months , but I did that with other brands too.

I`m reffering to the Supertech by the way.

I liked the ones from Anco. I remember when they went to the ST ones, it was basically just the Anco blades without their logo stamped on the frame.

My personal preference is to reuse the frames with new inserts. WM used to have Pylon refill inserts that were dirt cheap and worked about as well as anything else. Sure they were better if replaced every six months, but they worked great for very little. I've also found Anco refills pretty cheap on Amazon or RockAuto.

I was kind of in a hurry and saw Goodyear blades on sale at Costco for $4.99 each. I know it's made under license, but they seem pretty good. They were graphite coated and American assembled, although I can't be sure where the parts were made.

When I used narrow refills, my old standby was Bosch refills. They were a bit different and they needed a frame. They also had this unique snap attachment with a little square hole. Pep Boys typically had them, but I would see them really cheap at an independent speed shop. They were German made, graphite coated, and would typically last up to a year. I don't particularly like anything Bosch, but these things worked well for me at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back