John Deere Cool Gard ii compatibility question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I have a few older tractors that I am getting ready for spring work. One of them is a IH tractor with a DT466B engine. My question is, will John Deere Cool Gard ii work okay in this older engine? I've done a lot of reading, and I've gathered this formula might be harmful to some gaskets and seals, because of the added Organic compounds? Thank you for any and all help.

I have been using this for years without any issues whatsoever in any engine, the oldest one is a 56 Buick three holer. IMO you cant buy a better coolant.

I don't think I'd be concerned either
smile.gif

I along with some others here have been using CoolGard II along with the original CoolGard for years in almost everything I own, without issue. '48 & 49' Ford, two marine Deere diesels, '89 Ford SuperDuty IDI, '45 Chrysler industrial 6, Kubota tractor, '62 Chevy 6, my kids cars whenever they need coolant and probably another dozen applications.

This is the best coolant formulated for one who has new and old within the fleet as its fully compatible with everything.

I've been using it my Polaris and the Saturd. Mom's VUE will get it when it's time to change. I'd use it in the old van but it would just leak out on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back