Cooper AT3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fcjeep. I did a search last night on Yokohama promotions and didn't find any current rebates but did find a promo from April 2016. I am going to wait a few weeks to see if this is a normal Yokohama timed event. I hope it is. OTD locally for these tires is $633 and a $70 rebate would bring the cost down to $563. A big savings for those of us on a fixed income. Thanks.

Sierra048
You're welcome. Hope it works out.

As I recall the rebate was applied for online and a $70 gift card arrived shortly after.

AT3 scored 1st place in a review I posted here a while back in terms of cumulative pavement + off road scores. Scores were handling/performance measurements on/off road. AT3 was the best, but they didn't test for longevity.

Originally Posted By: meep
AT3 scored 1st place in a review I posted here a while back in terms of cumulative pavement + off road scores. Scores were handling/performance measurements on/off road. AT3 was the best, but they didn't test for longevity.
I see a lot of Cooper AT3s around here, usually parked in a parking lot. I never seem to time it to where I can ask the owners their opinions of them.

I'm on my 3rd set AT3's on my Sierra. Tires perform great for an AT. All are at wear bars at 30k miles. Cooper prorates to 55k miles so next set is roughly half price vs new. I keep getting them due to this.

I can only offer a second hand review. A buddy who has an almost identical truck to mine has the Cooper AT3's and always offers to trade for my General Grabber AT2's like he had before the Coopers. According to him the Generals wore out by 40k but had good traction until then. The Coopers are on the same pace but have never had as good of traction(rain, light snow, light mud)and have become noisy as they wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back