Pepboys tire deal

Was just about to post this deal. Got 4 Cooper Adventurer 235/55 R20s installed on our 2018 Lexus rx350 today. Drove it 30 miles on the highway on the way home. Seem like a decent tire so far.

I need tires and keep going back to look at those on their site. It's so tempting, but there are very few reviews and very little information about them. Must be a Pepboys exclusive tire. I tow my 6000 lb camper and although they're rated for the weight, I can't decide if I want to take a chance on cheaper tires.

theres a synchrony pepboys credit card deals that you should look into. A lot more hoops. but $200 off goodyears, pirrellis and conti tires. not eligible for any pepboys instant promotions, but rebates should stack

I would never do business with the Three Stooges. I've put up with their shenanigans 1999-2023, but this year was the last straw. Please go to their competition, although, not sure they have any.

I'm in SE PA--they told me flat out a month ago, "We do not accept oil for recycling."

Over the last 24 years, it depended on who was manning the desk. But the last gentleman told me we don't accept it at all.

Why not buy elsewhere?

The one time we actually gave them business, they took 2 days to install a car battery, AND, they removed the vent tubing. When I mentioned it, I was told we don't do that? When the battery failed under warranty, they tried to charge us $248 for a new one. When I said warranty, you weren't here when I dropped it off, I have another copy of the paperwork I left (conveniently they said no paperwork was included with the order), rather than doing it as warranty the mgr wrote it off? This is a Sears wannabe imho.

I need tires and keep going back to look at those on their site. It's so tempting, but there are very few reviews and very little information about them. Must be a Pepboys exclusive tire. I tow my 6000 lb camper and although they're rated for the weight, I can't decide if I want to take a chance on cheaper tires.
I remember a decent number of reviews when i checked earlier this week. Most of the 1 stars were complaints about service, not the tires. These may not be the best, but they are at least decent quality and should last 5 years for my application...especially since I just went out and lowered the psi from 40 to the recommended 33.😤

Back