New Valvoline Full Synthetic Daily Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: volk06
thank you for contacting Valvoline Product Support.

The Valvoline Daily Protection is currently available at Meijer stores. It is exactly the same oil as the Synpower Full Synthetic. The only difference is we package it for Meijer. The Synpower product information sheet at Valvoline.com is the product data sheet we offer.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at 800 TEAM VAL or by email at [email protected] for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.

Mike
Valvoline Product Support

Thank you,

Now THIS is repackaged Synpower
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

The Valvoline Daily Protection is currently available at Meijer stores. It is exactly the same oil as the Synpower Full Synthetic. The only difference is we package it for Meijer. The Synpower product information sheet at Valvoline.com is the product data sheet we offer.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at 800 TEAM VAL or by email at [email protected] for assistance.

Mike

Thank you,

Now THIS is repackaged Synpower
laugh.gif

Well you all got further than me I emailed one time and called twice Valvoline told me it was actually Dura Blend in different packaging then tried to take the comment back like he might be in trouble for disclosure of that statement, anyways they offered no Product Sheets and basic tried to ignore me saying only Meijer picked up the product and even they had discontinued it any no one else picked it up so they were dropping the product altogether, anyways I have it in the Dart with an extra quart for top off so we'll at least get to see a UOA in a few weeks.
TOTO.

Mike

Hoping to see a VOA soon confirming (or disputing) both are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back