New Quakerstate 20,000 miles full synthetic oil

Came across this the other day at Wally World. New
20230401_193648.jpg
20230401_193611.jpg

Quakerstate "Ultimate Protection Full Synthetic" 5w 30. "20,000 miles or 1 year Protection Guaranteed." ...yeah.. ok.

Paid $23.98 for 5 qts

Could not find this specific oil listed on Quakerstate website? Nor online. Anyone familiar with this latest edition? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting how it has 4 checkmarks for combating engine sludge and deposits on the back of the container.
I wonder if it does that by having extra detergents, or simply by resisting high heat breakdown which would cause new deposits.

Interesting how it has 4 checkmarks for combating engine sludge and deposits on the back of the container.
I wonder if it does that by having extra detergents, or simply by resisting high heat breakdown which would cause new deposits.

I would think your thinking here is probably on the right track… Just my opinion. Being it has a lot of group III+ would help too.

how can any oil allegedly be okay for 20,000 miles yet not meet any of the tough euro specs? regardless, i don’t understand who would really believe this gimmicky hype. if you know cars are you going to run any oil out to 20k miles? if you think the red dashboard warning light means that you need to change your oil are you going to spend the extra coin for this q.s. product?

how can any oil allegedly be okay for 20,000 miles yet not meet any of the tough euro specs? regardless, i don’t understand who would really believe this gimmicky hype. if you know cars are you going to run any oil out to 20k miles? if you think the red dashboard warning light means that you need to change your oil are you going to spend the extra coin for this q.s. product?
It is the same marketing that Mobil and Castrol use for their "20,000" mile oil, so why should other oil brands not get in on the fun? Quaker state is no different.

Back