Grand Power firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here own or ever shoot a Grand Power pistol? Most Grand Power pistols use a rotating barrel like the Beretta PX4 Storm. It has a noticeably lower bore Axis than the PX4 Storm.
I'd love to shoot one someday.

Well they seem to be very popular over in Europe with shooters in competitions, so I say that speaks to their accuracy, shootability, and durability. I just wonder how they do in harsh condition. I have a Beretta Cougar in 40 S&W and a PX4 in 9mm. So I like the idea of a non tilting barrel.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Well they seem to be very popular over in Europe with shooters in competitions, so I say that speaks to their accuracy, shootability, and durability. I just wonder how they do in harsh condition. I have a Beretta Cougar in 40 S&W and a PX4 in 9mm. So I like the idea of a non tilting barrel.

How is the cougar? Its been on my "spontaneous buy list" for a while. Seems like a solid little pistol.

As to the op's post they seem to be well respected from what I can tell, and I'd love to get my hands on the competition model.

Well you can get the Stoeger branded ones now and I have shot them as well. They are every bit the equal of the Beretta marked guns and a heck of a gun for the price. Shooting them is odd. Much like the Px4 they have a torque to their recoil. But mine has never given me a malfunction, even with junky Russian ammo.

good guns.

Last edited:
Roger, I'm just going to have to get one. I believe I was told the stoegers were still made on the original Beretta tooling.

Originally Posted By: Itonlysmokesalit
Roger, I'm just going to have to get one. I believe I was told the stoegers were still made on the original Beretta tooling.

You are correct, they simply transplanted the line to Turkey. It was to make room for the PX4 in Italy. Same tooling, it was set up by Beretta, and they trained the workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back