Inconsiderate people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: Al
Someone was stupid enough to park that close to me one time with a fairly new Honda. My car at the time was an old beater 1970 Nova, and I had no problem kicking my door open into the side of his Honda, denting the sh** out of it! I bet he never parked that close to anyone again!

I hope you are kidding

I'm not

Then you are a poster child for why Singapore is too soft on vandals. You should be locked up and penniless for that stunt.

Really? What would you have done?

Leave a note on his car apologizeing fordamaging it. He'll drive himself nuts looking for the "damage".

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle

Leave a note on his car apologizeing fordamaging it. He'll drive himself nuts looking for the "damage".

Wow, that would really teach him a lesson!
crazy.gif

If I was to ding someone else's car, I would leave a note. Now if this car was a pile of poo, with scratches, dings, dents, rust, etc....maybe not. I'll likely never know, because I respect other people's stuff, and am careful when opening doors, and parking.

Last week I was parked overlooking the ocean, rinsing off after a surf, and I see this guy looking at my opposite fender I thought perhaps he was walking a toy dog, or was insane. It is after all California.

So he walks over and says

"I dinged your paint job, I'll gladly pay you to have it fixed, or if you want to go through insurance We can do that too."

I point to a ding in my paint on the side of my vehicle
" Is it any worse than that?"

"No, about the same."

Go surfing, time's a wasting, don't worry about it"

"can I buy you a six pack?"

"Sure, but the sun's going down, and the surf is good, get out there, don't worry about it"

He gave me a 20$ bill. I bought a Carne asada Burrito and a quality six pack.

Life goes on.

But in general, yes people are inconsiderate Douches, but not all. I get more irritated with people with phones to their faces or in their hands while driving or sitting at a traffic light. Put the phone down, pay attention to your surroundings and for effs sake, when the car in front of you moves, do the same, instantly, you MFing texting instagramming facebooking snapchatting self obsessed SCUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back