Barret Jackson Tire Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressed with it. I was kind of skeptical initially. Bought it at Walmart for around $6. It's water based and says on the bottle that it won't brown the tires. Application is very simple. Just spray the tire and walk away. Since it comes out mostly as a stream of liquid and is white in color it reminded me of Armor All a little bit. But it worked great and the tires aren't too shiny. Plus I didn't have to use an applicator. I also used it on the all the door jamb rubber seals but I sprayed a microfiber first then wiped them down. I prefer it over Stoners More Shine Less Time which is an aerosol.

https://www.amazon.com/Barrett-Jackson-S...kson+tire+shine

I've never tried their products, just seems like your paying more for "the name" when its probably just rebranded. Glad you like it though! I stopped using tire shine for a while but recently bought a bottle of Meguiars Endurance and I have been impressed. No sling and it lasts through several washes.

It's hard to find water based tire care in retail car care section sometimes.

Last edited:
Been using "no touch tire shine", im actually quite impressed with it , its more of a cleaner and leaves a nice satin finish with no sling or mess on the rims.

Anything that is a spray on like this will have lots of over spray on the wheels and fenders. Even their picture on Amazon shows it on the wheels.

I prefer a thicker product used with an applicator to manage where the product goes.

Thanks for the review. Always good to have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back