3M Fuel System Kit (Professional Formula)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any info on whether this is an effective product or not? If not, what is the most effective way of cleaning out the fuel injection system? I've noticed a couple of people mentioning putting the AutoRX in the fuel, but haven't seen anything specific.
Thanks,
Timothy

welcome.gif

Timothy, don't put AutoRX in your fuel, it is not a fuel additive. As far as the 3M, I don't know much about it. There are several good fuel additives on the market, search this section some more and you will see many happy users of various products -Joe

[ April 19, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: joee12 ]

here are some fuel additives i know are the very best: schaffers #131 and synergyn's preventalube, and red lines complete fuel system cleaner and for really dirty engines use bg's 44k...
i use every tank schaffers # 131..

The 3M system will for sure work the best. I recently did it to alleviate some drivebility problems on my moms olds 98. You have to disconnect the fuel pump and hook the 3M product up to the schrader valve on the fuel rail and the car runs off of the solvent till the bottle is empty. Very effective!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back