Who makes motorcraft filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, as the motorcraft filters for the mustang, and my focus both seem of extremely high quality, and both are USA Made. Who is the OEM of Motorcraft filters?

Purolator

edit: just realized this was in the air filter section. i know purolator makes motorcraft oil filters. i cant say for sure on anything else tho...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Jakegday
Purolator

edit: just realized this was in the air filter section. i know purolator makes motorcraft oil filters. i cant say for sure on anything else tho...

The Ford factory installed oil filters are made by Champion Labs.

Originally Posted By: Hallmark
Purolator

Hate to keep this going away from air filters, but...
whistle.gif

The factory installed oil filter on my Ford was significantly different from the Motorcraft filter for this application.

Originally Posted By: WANG
Originally Posted By: Hallmark
Purolator

Hate to keep this going away from air filters, but...
whistle.gif

The factory installed oil filter on my Ford was significantly different from the Motorcraft filter for this application.

I still want to know about the air filter, but I did cut open the factory installed filter on my focus, and it was almost identical to a K&N/Mobil 1 Champ Labs filter. Here are pics. THEN, AIR FILTER
wink.gif

DSC05198.jpg

DSC05203.jpg

DSC05197.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back