Hilarious commercial!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bo-rat's got an excuse for being un-American... we can sort of" let him slide...

If being American means having to buy an overpriced, overweight, under-performing, weirdo magnet motorcycle, I'll pass.

A rather simplistic view of patriotism isn't it? I'm not surprised however. Seems to be the herd's only qualification to be "American". If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

pley sum skinnert man!

Originally Posted By: boraticus

"Bo-rat's got an excuse for being un-American... we can sort of" let him slide...

If being American means having to buy an overpriced, overweight, under-performing, weirdo magnet motorcycle, I'll pass.

A rather simplistic view of patriotism isn't it? I'm not surprised however. Seems to be the herd's only qualification to be "American". If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

pley sum skinnert man!

Overpriced? Only if you can't afford one....the market determines at what price they will sell. Overweight? Steel naturally weighs more than pot metal and recycled beer cans. Underperforming? Who needs to go more than 100mph? Weirdo magnet? You may find they were attracted to you, not your machine.

Originally Posted By: Vesparado
Originally Posted By: grampi
Most of the parts on Harleys are made in Japan and China...

With accurate information so readily available, there's no excuse for such ignorance.

The ignorance comes from the HD guys who believe they're buying an American made bike.

The donut shop dandies are plying their stock and trade as per usual..... Heavy on embellishment and delusion.

Entertaining nonetheless...

The donut shop dandies are plying their stock and trade as per usual..... Heavy on embellishment and delusion.

You're saying you and grampa hang out in the same donut shop? Is that germane to the present discussion?

You're saying you and grampa hang out in the same donut shop? Is that germane to the present discussion?

I think what he's saying is you guys are so brainwashed that you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

...you guys are so brainwashed that you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality...

....grumpi says as he looks in the mirror...

...you guys are so brainwashed that you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality...

....grumpi says as he looks in the mirror...

Looks like we have the master of the 3rd grade comebacks here....

Looks like this thread is locked due to members not RESPECTING what each other has the RIGHT to own.

If we continue with this mindset and posting, people WILL be loosing their privilege to post on this site.

Any comments, PM me.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back