Mobil 1Racing 2T for $0.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the local Autozone, got their last three quarts. Marked at $9.49, but rings up at 1 cent. Found out about it on another forum. Get 'em while they're hot!

I could urinate in an empty quart bottle, after drinking some bourbon and eating olive oil based foods, and still call this a best buy on 2 cycle oil!!

Just got back from my local AZ.

The 2T had been cleared from the shelf and the price sticker was also gone.

Somebody, however, forgot to clear out the 2-cycle oil display on the end of one of the aisles. I got the last 3 quarts for... yup... $0.01 each.

You should have seen the look on the cashier's face.

Two Autozones in my area had 2T ring up as $0.01, but one refused to honor the price and said there was problem with register, and the other store said the 2T was "Not for sale..." and said it should have been pulled from the shelf two weeks ago. I didn't bother going to any other store.

The fact that they failed to pull the items from their shelves is their own stupid fault. Failing to honor a sale at the register is unforgivable.

It might be worth the price of stamp to write to their corporate headquarters:

Autozone, Inc.
PO Box 2198
Memphis, TN 38103-3607

Originally Posted By: jimvegas
Just got back from the local Autozone, got their last three quarts. Marked at $9.49, but rings up at 1 cent. Found out about it on another forum. Get 'em while they're hot!

Thank you for the info. Just picked up 18 q for under a quarter, with tax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back