08 toyota sienna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search Engines are really cool things!!!! Also, those Wix filters are pretty nifty. You can get them in bulk for a nice price at FleetFilter.com , which also happens to be a site sponsor. Check out the banner above this thread if you don't believe me!!

Last edited:
http://www.fleetfilter.com

Is it for the 3.5 V6? If so, it's an element and a couple O-rings that you replace within the permanent, but removeable, canister.
Wix 7047
Use a 64mm cup wrench to remove the filter housing, the 3/8 square drive is for access to the smaller O-ring.

That's a great price!!! My case of six (wix) was about $ 4-5 each. Are the ebay filters hot, seconds, irregulars, ?
I'm not arguing, I just don't know. If they're legit, that's definitely the route to take.

Originally Posted By: ChiTDI
That's a great price!!! My case of six (wix) was about $ 4-5 each. Are the ebay filters hot, seconds, irregulars, ?
I'm not arguing, I just don't know. If they're legit, that's definitely the route to take.

Cant link it to you, but the ebay merchant that has them for $37 for 10, IS a Toyota dealer. Just do a search on ebay, but the Wix from FF are about the same price. About equal quality would be my guess. i have a Toyota filter for my upcoming change, it seems like a well made filter, for being made in Thailand.
21.gif
Better than China IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back