New Walmart Supertech bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has been covered, but i could not seem to find anything on it during a search. On a recent trip to Wally World, i noticed that the Supertech Bottles appear to be somewhat different. They have what looks like the WPP number on the side, but the part number stamp does not start with the letters "WPP" which i thought WPP always did. The new bottles are still blue, but appear just slightly different and look more like some of "Warren" packaging instead of WPP. Any ideas?

Originally Posted By: hominid7
They have what looks like the WPP number on the side, but the part number stamp does not start with the letters "WPP" which i thought WPP always did. The new bottles are still blue, but appear just slightly different and look more like some of "Warren" packaging instead of WPP. Any ideas?

Is there a "WPP" either on the side or on the bottom? If not, then what letters of the alphabet are there?

I'll have to look again to be sure. I think the old WPP bottles had a big W and two small p's (Wpp) stamped on the bottom alsong with the letters WPP that come before the product number stamped on the side.

I think the new bottle has a W and then i'm not sure what else stamped on the bottom, and on the product number on the side just has a number and no letters. It very well could just be the same old WPP with some different or alternative packaging, i was just curious if anyone else had noticed a change.

This was noticed in a Walmart in the North Texas area, if that makes a difference.

I looked again last night and the new bottles have a big W followed by superscript letters NE (instead of the usual PP). The bottles are the same color blue only slightly more squared off on the top. The 5 qt jugs appear not to have changed and still have WPP on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back