Your Oldest Things?

It WOULD have been a 1957 Leica M2 film camera. It still worked perfectly and took simply amazing photos. It was stolen out of my car one night. Took this photo at Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia with it.
579545_10101672641166172_759775305_n.jpg

My teeth...all original...
Guns many the oldest from the mid 1600's
technically you inherited your DNA from your parents which helped determine the size, shape and density of those teeth. So despite being in YOUR mouth, I'm not sure if you own them.
:unsure:

I had to think if this counts or not.

I bought a pair of red long Johns back in the late 80’s. They are still in the dresser and I wear them during colder days though they do have some threadbare spots. Nobody sees them anyway.

I have a corded K Mart branded drill made in the USA I bought in about 1973.
Still works and I use from time to time.

Have a small collection of 100 plus year old spark plugs one of which has a small petcock and cup for gasoline which is used for priming, the wire connects to the handle.

Probably my Barber Half Dollar from 1892 or 1862 can’t remember I think it’s 1892. Could you use it? Sure but not without getting a lot of attention drawn to you because someone has no clue what it is like when I try to spend a $2 bill. Also have many old tools but they are still useable but I choose not to use them.

Back