Your Favorite TV/Film Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
640px--Rusty-s_TV_and_Movie_Car_Museum_Jackson_TN_Starsky_and_Hutch_Ford_Torino_video.theora.ogv.jpg

Last edited:
Ah! S & H !
I just re-watched "Salem's Lot" with David Soul in it...
smile.gif

That's the only SK adaptation I can watch without cringing.
He drove an old Jeep Wrangler in it, I think
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: spasm3

640px--Rusty-s_TV_and_Movie_Car_Museum_Jackson_TN_Starsky_and_Hutch_Ford_Torino_video.theora.ogv.jpg

So many good ones to choose from! Growing up in the 80's the ones that really stood out to me were The General Lee, The Last of the Interceptors from Mad Max and Bigfoot in Road House. Of course I already was a huge fan of Bigfoot before Road House came out.

Airwolf
Blue Thunder
Kitt, Knight Rider

The Citroen 2CV from For Your Eyes Only...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citro%C3%ABn_2CV

Originally Posted By: Neely97
141011-mr49.jpg

Mr. Majestyk is an awesome movie!

I liked James Brown's F-150 in Get on Up...very similar to his actual truck but had a long bed. Apparently he parked his truck at the front gate of his house for years, bullet holes still in it, like some sort monument to his bizarre police chase.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
The truck from Duel....https://youtu.be/BJ0wP1R9jqw

Then you have to include Dennis Weaver's Dodge Dart 6 banger that got quite a workout in that movie. Early Spielberg.

The 308 GTS Tom Selleck drove in Magnum PI.
These are very pretty cars and have always been among my favorite Ferrari shapes.
Quite an improvement over the ugly Dino GT4 from which it came.
These cars were also made in what was then large volume for Ferrari and are therefore pretty affordable to buy, unlike lots of other pretty Ferraris.
These cars are also dog meat for most any Corvette, so you'd just ignore these plebian Chevys at traffic lights.

General Lee,the Emergency! Squad 51 Dodge,240 Robert's 79 Bronco,DUEL's 71 Valiant,Vanishing Point 70 Challenger.Dirty Mary/Crazy Larry 68/69 Dodge Chargers.Oh yea,and the Lincoln Futura/Batmobile isn't bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back