Your Favorite Microfiber Towel?

I'm open for suggestions here. The most vulnerable material to scratches is clear polycarbonate it seems. Breath on that stuff the wrong way and it quickly scratches. I've been using iKlear LCD screen cleaner and their matching microfiber cloth for the instrument panel. So far no scratches, but I use the stuff liberally.

I’m partial to the plush towels from my local bargain store. However, some guy with a mustache started to follow me around during my last outing and now I’m looking for a new microfiber hunting ground. You can never trust a man with a mustache…

I get bundles of microfiber towels from Costco or Sams. so those are my favorites..

I use exclusively all of The Rag Company microfiber towels, I have many different kinds depending on what I am doing.

Are those soft? I see they're rated highly on Amazon, but something about the name "The Rag Company" makes me think they're abrasive.

They are extremely soft. Why would the company name suggest otherwise?

I’ve had a set of these for almost six years. They are still soft.

Reactions: rcs
Sams Club was my choice about 7yrs ago. These are those oversized clothes and I believe there was like’ $24 for a 20-pack.
IMG_1581.jpeg

Reactions: rcs
Griots Garage PFM drying towel. By far the best quality microfiber towel I have owned, and so absorbent that I can dry the whole vehicle streak free with one pass using only one towel.

Last edited:
They are extremely soft. Why would the company name suggest otherwise?

I’ve had a set of these for almost six years. They are still soft.
Yep, just don't put them in the dryer after washing them. Allow them to air dry...

Back