Your Favorite City

And why.

1. Chicago because I grew up there and it is very familiar to me.
2. NYC, the museums and night life. Could be my least favorite city also.
3. Amsterdam. If you've been there you know why.
4. London, cosmopolitan. World hub, vibrant, historical.
5. Hong Kong, scenic, shopping, resturants
6. Miami, weather. Beautiful women

Have a city you like?

I love Chicago, better than NYC, way better than Toronto. Grew up in Vancouver, but the people there now and the insane price of homes makes it undesirable.

Santa Fe, NM is a pretty cool place to visit. I've only spent a few days there, so I can't say I'd love to live there (or not). Maybe I would :) But I know I loved vacationing there.

Probably is not a city that I like. I try to avoid all cities. I’m a country boy. I’ve been to major cities like Chicago, New York, Indianapolis, Charlotte, I’ve been to a major city in New Jersey as well but can’t remember what it was I think it was Elizabeth. I would never choose to visit those cities I may go to New York City strictly for the Apple Store and Lego store that I I visited while I was there. However I would visit these cities again on my list if they have a Major League Baseball team and I was there strictly for baseball.

If I had to pick a city that was my absolute favorite I might say Tulsa or Oklahoma City or Kansas City or Little Rock at least one of those four as I have a lot of family out that way. I’ve been out there before all beautiful states all together.

Back