Your Choice for Router in 2023

The UniFi Dream Router is on sale for $199 and is currently available after being sold out for a few weeks.

It may not be exactly what I want or need but it's way better than what I have and I can always re-sell it.

The UniFi Dream Router is on sale for $199 and is currently available after being sold out for a few weeks.

It may not be exactly what I want or need but it's way better than what I have and I can always re-sell it.
Already sold out. :)

Let us know how it works out.

IIRC they first came out with that something like that, aimed at home users, in ~2015; I remember seeing and briefly considering it before buying an Asus AC router.

Now, I may end up getting one after all, to replace my current Asus AX router that has figuratively been abandoned in a cardboard box on the sidewalk.

Let us know how it works out.

IIRC they first came out with that something like that, aimed at home users, in ~2015; I remember seeing and briefly considering it before buying an Asus AC router.

Now, I may end up getting one after all, to replace my current Asus AX router that has figuratively been abandoned in a cardboard box on the sidewalk.
You may be referring to the UniFi Dream Machine which is a little older and a different spec. They seem more or less functionally equivalent for the most part though.

Back