You pick it, I'll run it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since joining here I can't decide on which oil would suite the 11' Focus of mine. Now, I am debating on using some M1 5w20, M1 5w20 EP or some Casteol synthetic in the gold jug. Was contemplating also PU. What say you folks. Car see's mainly 98% highway driving and few short trips on weekends also. 59k on car at present and well cared for.

Cheapest name brand synthetic 0W20 you can buy for 10k OCI. If you like to extend OCI to 15-16k then M1 EP or Castrol Edge Gold 0W20.

Either oil with Fram Ultra or Wix/NAPA Gold filter.

Anyone I believe would be really good
smile.gif

But I am partial to Pennzoil Ultra or Castrol w titanium.. Not that is anything at all wrong with Mobil 1. Great products too.
I've used both the PU and Castrol w titanium.. And was very pleased with those two.

Which ever of your choices is cheapest or you have an affinity for. They are all top notch.

wolf_syn_pack_5w20_qt-389x620.png

Since 1879, so you know it's good...

I'm generally a SOPUS guy, so I would use something that says Pennzoil on it. Then again, the last oil I dumped in my Ford was vanilla M1 5w20. Surely any of those (even the Wolf's Head, actually) would be awesome.

Originally Posted By: car51
So since joining here I can't decide on which oil would suite the 11' Focus of mine. Now, I am debating on using some M1 5w20, M1 5w20 EP or some Casteol synthetic in the gold jug. Was contemplating also PU. What say you folks. Car see's mainly 98% highway driving and few short trips on weekends also. 59k on car at present and well cared for.

All the ones you listed are top notch. Out of the ones you listed, I would choose either Castrol Edge EP (gold bottle) or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum. If I had to choose between these two, I would probably go with Pennzoil Ultra Platinum, but that's just my personal preference. You really can't go wrong with any of them.
smile.gif

Take a chance:
Harvest King SAE 30 Non-Detergent
GL-1 and SA

http://www.pqiadata.org/HarvestKingSAE30.html?utm_source=May+18%2C2015&utm_campaign=5%2F11%2F2015&utm_medium=email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back