York Hot Surface Ignitor - Gas

Looking for a spare Hot Surface Ignitor for York furnace, does anyone has any recommendations?

Would this one work eBay or this Amazon?

Appreciate any help? Thank you

Last edited:
The correct ignitor for any gas equipment is essential. Having said that a cross reference list from a reputable vendor can be helpful. There are many factors to consider such as amp draw.

The correct ignitor for any gas equipment is essential. Having said that a cross reference list from a reputable vendor can be helpful. There are many factors to consider such as amp draw.
Current one is Norton and so far very pleased with it.

Looking for a spare Hot Surface Ignitor for York furnace, does anyone has any recommendations?

Would this one work eBay or this Amazon?

Appreciate any help? Thank you
Honeywell glowfly ignitor works well. I used this on my previous furnance and I have a spare sitting in my furnance room.

Check supply house and see what prices they have. I'll stay away from Ebay for this critical part.

I 100% agree!! Supplyhouse.com is awesome! I've ordered a lot from them including the hot surface ignitor for my furnace. Their prices are the best out there (I've found) and I receive the part the next day! This is on their basic $5 shipping.. I think it was $5.. Plus you can be sure it's the real genuine part from supplyhouse! Yes I know I sound like a commercial but they saved me soooo much money when I needed parts.

Back