Would like a small electric, wall mount, pressure washer setup

I want a pressure washer for the vehicles, with low pressure and low GPM...no, not my normal garden hose...lol.

I have a large gas powered unit for big jobs, but I'm after something small I could buy as a whole or even possibly DIY. I want to mount it on a shelf in the garage with a small footprint, with either a direct drive pump or belt-driven.

Something to knock all the crud loose and use a wand for the undercarriage.

Not sure if I can make this happen with a 15A circuit, but in a pinch I could use the 220V but that's delegated for other use.

I was thinking of the box store smaller units but they are just too loud.

Depending on your budget Kranzle. Check out Obsessed Garage website he does a
full review on all makes and models, it is on YouTube also. He reviews the decibels as well.

I have had a couple of the small Ryobi washers. They have worked good for me, but they are a little noisy and wouldn't want it mounted to the wall. For an inexpensive light duty pressure washer it is good, but again, if you want something nicer and less noise, I would look at the Kranzle if your budget can take it.

Reactions: rcs
I have this one. It's perfect for most PW tasks. Works great for foam cannons. It's light, powerful and easy to set-up and put away.
And it is the right amout of pressure if you are going to use it on your car. You can a
so check out Obsessed Garage for some accessories to trick it out,…that is what I did. I got a better hose, nozzles and foam cannon adapters. But I use this mostly for detailing my car.

Ask your local detailing garage. Usually they'll tell you what works and what is hot garbage since they basically use them way more then the average person. I know greenworks and ryobi seems to be the units they seem to use. The cheapest units usually are sun joe

Back