Would I regret buying these brake pads?

Those Centric pads part number beginning with 102 are the semi metallic compound I used. They work just fine for a heavy German Avant station wagon. The 103 prefix part number Centric pads are ceramic.

Those MGD Raybestos pads have had a good reputation. I believe they were discontinued years ago.

I would have at least gotten same make/equivalent-model (same series) for both front and rear to maintain factory braking bias, unless you know that they have very similar coefficient of friction.

I would have at least gotten same make/equivalent-model (same series) for both front and rear to maintain factory braking bias, unless you know that they have very similar coefficient of friction.

Dang, I didn't realize it could be an issue mixing them. Hmm

Those 102 part number Centric pads are semi-metallic and work great on my A6 Audi Avant. The 103 part number Centric pads are ceramic. Some one posted Centric ceramics are tough on brake rotors. The semi metallic Centric pads are very good, IMHO

Those Raybestos MGD brake pads were discontinued years ago. They did have a good reputation.

Don't cheap out on brakes, bearings or ball joints. Considering the importance and longevity of these parts a few bucks more for extra piece of mind really is trivial.

Raybestos, Akebono or whatever the premium lifetime warranty option is at your local Auto Parts store.

Back