Woman keys 400-plus cars at Canada dealership, does more than $500,000 in damages: cops

Security guards. Don’t tell me that a dealership with millions of dollars in inventory wouldn’t have at least one security guard.
Never seen one here. I'll have to pay more attention. Years ago the motorcycle shop I worked at had a security guy drive through 2x a night. But never was he stationed at just our shop

Security guards. Don’t tell me that a dealership with millions of dollars in inventory wouldn’t have at least one security guard.
Not normally that I've ever seen? Maybe in the bigger cities, but I imagine lots of them have their camera's monitored live. There's a few businesses I've dealt with that I thought could use a rock through the window with a note, but I've never done it...

This is what comes of people being raised to believe there are no consequences for their actions, and unfortunately, beyond a fine that will never be paid, and some probation, there really are none. A judge needs to throw the book at her with a maximum jail term for this offense, which must be a felony considering the dollar amount involved. Nobody learns without consequences.

Back