WIX made PF-52's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their still out there, I found a couple (2) of them at a small town WM (Polson, MT). I assume their WIX made due to the base plate and the orange-ish ADBV. They are stamped Aug. 08 at a price of $4.17/each, still a good price in my opinion.

Also, is there a Motorcraft filter that cross-references a Pf-52?

Thanks in advance.

glad they are... but cant you get napa golds readily that are wix? did I miss something?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
glad they are... but cant you get napa golds readily that are wix? did I miss something?

True. I know it's nothing special, but there was something about that pretty blue can with the orange valve...

And, I believe they were about a dollar or so cheaper than the Napa Gold or WIX brand filters that I've seen around here.

Motorcraft #'s anyone?

Originally Posted By: ZR2grizz
Originally Posted By: JHZR2

True. I know it's nothing special, but there was something about that pretty blue can with the orange valve...

And, I believe they were about a dollar or so cheaper than the Napa Gold or WIX brand filters that I've seen around here.

Motorcraft #'s anyone?

Blue and orange go good together

you can always tell a Wix filter by the base gasket. It will have "2" 1/4" colored stripes on the side of the gasket, and theywill be different colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back